Thursday, February 23, 2012

Peer Review Process...OpEd Vs. R.A.

Personally, I really enjoy peer editing and feel like I benefit a lot from it. Both ways we peer reviewed were great and helped a lot, but I think I like doing one on one peer editing (The way we did for the Opinion Editorial) . It would have been nice to do one on one editing with more than one person though. While looking at papers prior to class and having two or three people edit our papers was way good and definitely helped, talking about one person's paper with the group was definitely less personal, and I felt like I had to agree with the other members of the group. So all in all I liked the OpEd editing style (with a few minor changes) better!

And I'm just gonna do the same as I have in previous posts and post a video that I think is funny (Note the I) Hope you enjoy:) Oh and there may be one or two naughty words so please ignore!

No comments:

Post a Comment