Friday, February 3, 2012

Did I mention I like to blog?

Living With Mistakes 
Topic: Why success starts with failure
Author: David Brook's, an opinion editorial columnist for The New York Times
Audience: Book readers, business people

Top 10 Films So Bad They Are Hilarious
Topic: Top 10 worst films that are actually funny, because they're so bad
Author: Kevin Merryman
Audience: Movie watchers

10 Roads That Will Scare You Stupid
Topic: Scary roads
Author: Ian Zanni
Audience: Drivers, People who like scary things


So...this video honestly doesn't have anything to do with my post either (well besides the title....) but it's kinda funny...so give it a watch aight?


6 comments:

  1. Obviously no one enjoys making mistakes, and would rather learn from someone else’s. Fortunately though, I have learned the best from the times and things when I make known mistakes. I love how Jason Aldean puts it in his song “I’m Just a Man.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 movies so bad they are hilarious? sounds awesome! my vote is for that one!

    ...did I mention I like to dance? (that video is awesome)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My vote is for that one too! I love movies and even if they are bad I'm sure that blog post would convince me to watch them.

      Delete
  3. Troll 2 looks amazing!
    "10 roads that will scare you stupid"-where do you find these blogs?
    haha good luck! These articles look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troll 2 is the best worst film ever made. Also, it has the girl from Single's Ward in it. Manos: Hands of Fate will give it a run for its money, though.

    The "list" posts, while interesting to read, might be slightly more difficult to actually analyze than the first post you link us to. That said, I think you could definitely make any of these articles into an interesting (and effective) RA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great topics! I love them all! Actually, I take that back. I hate scary things so I don't love that one, but I think it would still make a great RA. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete