1. Emphasis on a color-blind (not literally color-blind!) society is NOT an answer to racism
- Is racism a non-existent, irrelevant problem of the past?
- Are programs such as affirmative action and multiculturalism based on racist principles?
2. Should schools in the United States adopt bilingualism?
- How will school's becoming bilingual affect students, whether they be native English speakers or not?
- Is complete immersion in English the best way to teach non English speakers, English?
3. Are immigrants a drain on the economy, and how should we address the immigration problem?
- Do immigrants really take American jobs, drive down wages, and not pay taxes?
- How do we as a country benefit from immigrants?
Now here's the hilarious video that goes along with my post title:) Yes, it's extremely dumb but I think it's pretty funny.