Saturday, March 17, 2012

Let the Goodtimes Roll

I know I'm supposed to live in the moment and whatever but I can't freaking wait for Fall term. (Well I'm more excited for summer, but you guys already know that!) I'll be living off campus (with a pool and jacuzzi!) with my 3 best friends. Speaking of my friends....one of those is in Ukraine right now until June and I miss her like crazy:( Another reason why I can't wait til Fall! And no offense to all you freshman boys but it will be nice being in a ward with R.M.'s and such who aren't gonna leave us! It's hard becoming good friends with all these people who I'm probably not gonna see again. I'm also really fricken excited to go home for summer! I love college and love it here but I miss home! I can't wait to go boating....and hiking....and golfing....and bike riding......oh and I'm gonna learn how to longboard this summer! I've said that for years but it's gonna happen. I tried it the other day and loved it so you guys just wait. I'll be pro by the end of the summer!

I hope you all got my song reference..... If not, well......you're missing out.

And this video is a clip from Toddlers & Tiaras, probably one of my favorite shows....


7 comments:

  1. “It's Finally Friday, I'm free again, I got my motor runnin' for a wild weekend! It's finally Friday, I'm out of control, forget the work and blues and let the good times roll!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about summer sooooo baaad. its going to be a nonstop party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Longboarding is way fun. I go everywhere on mine, just have to watch out for gaps in the sidewalk. Even small ones are huge for a longboarder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video was funny. It's interesting to see those kinds of shows on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the record, I can't longboard or skateboard or anything, so if you learn I'll be very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh summer... I feel like time is going way too fast...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally eehhhlllloooohhhheeeellllled at that video

    ReplyDelete