Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Are All That We Are

Hey guys! My name's Rachel Castile York, and I was born and raised in the beautiful San Diego, California, and moved to (the equally beautiful!) Boulder, Colorado when I was 12. I'm 18 and a freshman at Brigham Young University, and plan to major in Advertising. If everything goes according to plan, I will hopefully find a job as an Art Director, or Advertising Designer at an Advertising Firm. I love to travel, and hope I can travel the world all throughout my life. Ideally I would love to live on one of the coasts, especially the South East Coast! Some random things you should know about me:
1. I love music, and everything about it. I've been to a lot of concerts, and plan on going to a lot more! 
2. I love watching football and am a Chargers fan! (San Diego!) 
3. I love movies. I could seriously watch movies back to back for days. 
4. I love animals, and especially my two dogs!

So now you know the basics! 

2 comments:

  1. You sound like a pretty cool person....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had just turned 11 when we moved to Colorado my love. And I agree with Michelle, you are a pretty cool person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete