1. Mormons (and especially R.M.'s) should NOT get married so quickly.
- Divorce rate in the church is almost the same as the National divorce rate
- The younger you are, the less you "know" yourself, and the less you've become the person you want to be
2. Rap and Hip-Hop are musical trash
- The lyrics....enough said
- The skills of almost any Hip-Hop/Rap artist are limited to rapping, and semi-descent singing (or are we just confused by the excessive use of auto-tune?)
3. Writing missionaries for girls at BYU is addicting and slightly unhealthy
4. Being a devout sports fan is actually beneficial to your health
- Putting faith (and many times money) in something that you literally have no control over is healthy
5. Leggings ARE NOT pants
- Even at BYU, girls try substituting leggings for pants.....WHY
- Whoever started this trend deserves a smack
6. Why do all Mormons seem to have the same overly obsessive personality trait...? This is a legitimate question that I would like to find an answer for...
- Twilight, Harry Potter, etc...
7. Utah really isn't that great (Sorry to anyone who lives in Utah!)
- It's a bubble
- Yes, the outdoors here are pretty, but not as pretty when compared to many of the places I've been to... (or lived in)
- There's so many freaking billboards....
- Construction.....ALL THE TIME